Crossing the equator
Position: 0,0.44N , 15,22.33W
Speed: 8 knots, Course: 1 deg.
UTC Time: 28. July 2006 17:33
Just crossed the line (the equator). You know how much I like that sort of thing. I am supposed to now do a manner of horrible things to Jon since he has never crossed the line and Neptune is entrusting me to carry out the ceremony infront of all bears, shellbacks, mermaids and mariners to admit the new mariner into his realm. But alas I don't think I am going to be so nasty but I will present him with a certificate I made earlier before leaving the UK.
So back in the northern hemisphere - you don't know how lucky you are, boy....
Speed: 8 knots, Course: 1 deg.
UTC Time: 28. July 2006 17:33
Just crossed the line (the equator). You know how much I like that sort of thing. I am supposed to now do a manner of horrible things to Jon since he has never crossed the line and Neptune is entrusting me to carry out the ceremony infront of all bears, shellbacks, mermaids and mariners to admit the new mariner into his realm. But alas I don't think I am going to be so nasty but I will present him with a certificate I made earlier before leaving the UK.
So back in the northern hemisphere - you don't know how lucky you are, boy....
Comments