Auto pilot fun
-----------
Position: 30,27.75S , 12,12.75E
Speed: 5 knots, Course: 269 deg.
UTC Time: 09. July 2006 10:44
I have been getting my head around the computer software and the auto pilot.
It is great stuff. I love the analyses you can get. Minute to minute breakdown
of what has been happening from boat speed, wind speed, direction, and lots
of other stuff. And the auto pilot can steer to the wind or to the compass.
I got the computer to work out the best route, told the auto pilot what it
was and got them to tack the boat for me at the right time. Leaving me hands
free to pull the ropes. I think it is all fab.
Not very warm and haven't seen a whale yet.
Comments
Cool that they make it easier to have fun!
Think of you loads,
ola & dave xoxo
__________________